How effective is dieting, if you still have to do it year after year? You know that dieting is a frustrating endeavor but you don’t know what to do instead.
It’s time to ditch the quick fix makeovers, and start judging successful transformation in a new way.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The one unsexy, boring thing that will never let you down.
- How to make changes that stick.
- How to choose what to work on first, when you feel like so many things need change.
- What makes for a solid habit, versus a weak one.
- Why shortcuts keep costing you long-term results
- Why learning another diet trick isn’t what you need now, or ever.
- How habits shape your success.
Follow Soul Centered Fitness on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soulcenteredfitness.co/
This podcast is brought to you by https://soulcenteredfitness.co/
Never miss an episode: Join my mailing list for weekly coaching, and more. https://view.flodesk.com/pages/5d9dec8e8ab310000f0c1576
Email me your questions and comments firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The SCF Collective on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSCFCollective
Support MindBody Alchemy by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/mindbody-alchemy
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.